For those who may need a little assistance transitioning from sitting to standing to get out of bed, the Harmony Hi-Low can help you stand with the touch of a button. This is also a great option for those who require patient care at home or in an assisted living environment. The Harmony Hi-Low provides the features of a homecare bed without the institutional look. The removable rear section of the bed frame even allows the user to attach their residential headboard making it a beautiful addition to your room.
- Lift capacity of 880 lbs.
- Wireless 18 button hand control that is backlit and features a flashlight for nighttime use
- Dual Zone Massage
- The bed is 10.5” from the top of the deck to the floor in the low position and raises 11” to a high position of 21.5”
- Side rails and Casters are available as an option
- Adjustable three piece legs and headboard bracket included
- Available in Twin XL, Full, Full XL, Queen and Split King